Plans for every business
(~300 calls /mo*)
450 Online replies
2,000 Marketing emails
(~750 calls /mo*)
1,000 Online replies
5,000 Marketing emails
(~2000 calls /mo*)
3,000 Online replies
30,000 Marketing emails
*Estimated average based on aggregated traffic analysis.
You can switch between plans anytime.
Everyone gets everything below
- Speech recognition and legacy IVR
- Automated answers to frequently asked questions
- Automatic text back
- Use any computer voice or record your own
- Multi-level conversational dialogues
- Use your current number, or get a new vanity or tollfree number
- Automatic call queue
- Full two-way texting from your voice assistant number
- Voicemails, texts, and online chat all together
- Organized for each contact
- A familiar and straightforward interface
- Available on every device
- No more shuffling among multiple apps
- No missed communication
- Automated appointments from phone calls, texts, and online
- Integrated online app for website & social pages
- Built-in text messaging
- Automatic confirmations with limits
- Quickly create special hours
- Ask additional questions
- Daily and monthly calendars
- Automatic text and email reminders
- Connect with your favorite calendar apps
- Built-in online apps:
Appointments, Online chat, and Leads collection
- Integrate with your website and social page
- Text and Email alerts
- Integrate with 5000+ external apps
Want your phone calls to be automatically logged into your CRM?
Or, wish that your google calendar automatically receives phone appointments?
and, maybe you would like to send text messages from a spreadsheet?
You can do all of that and a lot more via our Zapier integration.
- Tastefully designed templates
- Automated Email marketing
- Automated Phone and website announcements
- Automated Online marketing
- Out-of-the-box campaign reports
- Out-of-the-box reports & actionable insights
- Calls, Texts, and Online Traffic
- Call queue reports
- Appointments occupancy
Frequently Asked Questions
After that, you’ll need to choose a plan.
Use it for free for 14 days. After that, you’ll need to choose a plan and provide payment information.
1. Receiving calls on a toll-free number costs 2.5x more than receiving calls on a vanity number. In other words, when you will receive calls on your toll-free number, every inbound call minute will be counted as 2.5 minutes against your usage plan.
2. There will be no change in counting your outbound minutes (used while forwarding the incoming calls to any other phone number).
3. For example, if in a given month, your inbound minutes on your toll-free number are 200 and your outbound minutes are 100, then your total usage will be counted as 600 minutes (200*2.5 + 100).
4. If your usage, as calculated in the above example, were to exceed your subscription plan for the given month, standard overage charges may apply. Please see the next question about overage charge rules.
Even if your usage goes over your plan limit, you will see minimal overage charges with the following month's bill.
When you go over your plan limit, you will see monthly overage charges at $20 for every 300 units over your plan, rounded up. Here are a couple of examples -
Example 1: Say, during January, your automated call answering minutes usage was 165 minutes over your plan limit.
Additionally, your text message usage was also 50 messages over your plan limit.
All other usage was within the plan limits. You will see a $20 overage charge for January usage with the February bill.
In this case, since both overages - the answering call minutes and the text messages were below 300, you will see only a $20 overage charge with the following month. This overage scenario is far more common than others.
Example 2: Say, during February, your text message usage alone was 425 messages over your plan limit.
All other usage was within the plan limits. You will see a $40 overage fee for February usage with the March bill.
In this case, since an overage - the text messages were between 300 and 600, you will see a $40 overage fee with the following month.